If you’re interested in a career at expatdental®, fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.
Available positions are listed below.
Our available positions
expatdental® is looking for a dynamic and motivated fully registered General Dentist to fill a full-time or part-time position in our practice. expatdental® provides a friendly treatment environment, stable patient base, state of the art clinics and treatment facilities, as well as competitive salaries, generous annual leave allotments and medical benefits. expatdental®. Residence in Singapore and a minimum commitment to the practice is a requirement of this position. Qualified applicants will have the following credentials:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Active and valid Full registration with the Singapore Dental Council.
- Candidates with foreign language skills (particularly French, Mandarin and Japanese) are preferred.
If you are interested, please apply by completing the career form on our website and identify “General Dentist Position” as the position applied for in your cover letter.
Expat Dental is looking for a part time Marketing Manager to join its team. The job requires a flexible schedule and coordination and attendance at marketing events. The ideal candidate will have:
– At minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, product marketing, social media and/or communications.
– Proven experience developing and optimizing marketing programs for small businesses.
– Experience building customer journeys.
– Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
– Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving capacity are crucial.
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with experience crafting and presenting strategic initiatives.
– Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
-Flexible schedule to attend and run marketing events.
– Ability to coordinate staff attendance at marketing events.
expatdental® is searching for a part time General Dentistry Treatment Coordinator to join our team. General dentistry knowledge is a plus, but not necessary. Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn are essential. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and training.
To apply, please complete the form on our Career page and choose “General Dentistry Treatment Coordinator” as the position title. Please submit a cover letter and resume when applying for the position.
expatdental® is searching for a Dental Hygienist to join our team. We offer a flexible schedule, including full or part-time opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits & training. Candidate must be a trained, certified hygienist with at least 1 year of experience.
To apply, please complete the form on our Career page and choose “Hygienist” as the position title. Please submit a cover letter and resume when applying for the position.