It’s great to relax on holidays with your family but don’t let the oral care routines slip. Here are our top tips for keeping your teeth in top shape this summer.
1. Be mindful of how much sugar you and the children are eating. Many holiday treats have high levels of sugar and acid.
2. With different accommodation and nighttimes brushing routines might be forgotten. Don’t relax your brushing and flossing rules!
3. Drink plenty of water and avoid sugary soft drinks. There is lots of acid in prosecco and other alcoholic drinks too!
4. Keep hydrated and get plenty of rest!
5. Contact us to make an appointment for a check-up or clean when the holiday is over. Get in touch online at firstname.lastname@example.org